Recent Certifications & Continuing Education
Our clinicians have advanced training and specializations, which gives them the expertise to treat all parts of the body. Pain & Movement Solution’s ongoing commitment to education and training ensures that our staff is practicing the most current and effective techniques.
Whether you're trying to get back to everyday life, your job or your sport – we can help you reach your goals.
- Level 1 Certified Functional Dry Needling, Kinetacore
- Vestibular Rehabilitation: Comprehensive Evaluation and Management and Dizziness and Balance Disorders, Presented by Julie Knoll, PT, NCS – concussion and vestibular management for the NFL’s Denver Broncos and several other professional athletes
- Management of Cervical and Thoracic Disorders, Evidence in Motion
- Pain Neuroscience Education, Presented by world renown expert in pain science - Adriaan Louw, PT, PhD
- Physical Therapy Evaluation and Management of Cervico-Thoracic Pain, Presented by Paul Reuteman, PT, DPT, MHS, OCS, ATC
- Lumbopelvic Manipulation and Management, Evidence in Motion presented by Dr. Tim Flynn, PT, DPT
- Physical Therapy Fundamentals and Treatment of Pelvic Floor Dysfunction, Presented by Trisha Reiffenberger, PT and Kimberly Pearson PT, DPT
- Transforming Aging: Healthier living with PT Science, Evidence In Motion
- Sports Medicine Symposium, Presented by Regional Health
- Evaluating and Treating the Arthritic and Athletic Hip (and Everything in Between), Presented by Dr. Paul Reuteman, PT, DPT, MHS, OCS, ATC
- The Mulligan Concept: Spinal and Peripheral Manual Therapy Treatment Techniques, Presented by Richard Crowell, PT, MS, GDMT, MCTA, FAAOMPT
- Many Others…
We look forward to continued involvement within the community. It is our passion helping you achieve your goals.