Pain & Movement Solutions now has telehealth services to provide Virtual PT to help people address their pain or movement problems from the comfort of their home.
- Anyone in South Dakota can receive treatments now from your favorite PTs here at Pain & Movement Solutions from the comfort of their own home.
- A quick and easy link is sent to the patients’ e-mails that takes them directly to their PT’s waiting room; no downloads, no software, no accounts needed & completely HIPPA compliant.
- Your treatment will be very similar to your treatments in the clinic. Dr. Julie will still be able to evaluate your pain and movement issues and continue to develop a plan to help you work through them. We will not be able to do any manual therapy, but we can provide you with similar techniques to use at home to get pain relief. Your appointment time will be for 30-45 minutes based on your need, just like in the clinic.
- Insurance companies are waiving all costs to patients to receive physical therapy through telehealth to keep you safe at home. This means you have no out-of-pocket costs.
- If for some reason your insurance company denies telehealth treatment, we will not be passing on the charges to the patients. We want our patients to be able to stay safe at home and still get the care they need.
If you have been putting off taking care of the pain in your shoulder, back, knee or if you have been getting neck pain or headaches due to your new desk set up with working at home.
Call 605-723-0185 to learn more about this great opportunity to get feeling better today.
In Chaos – Choose Wellness!