Join a team that is committed to patient satisfaction! Cultivate relationships within our community and work with industry leading therapists while serving as a crucial player in meeting our patients’ goals.
Pain & Movement Solutions is looking to hire a full-time Patient Care Coordinator to join our high-performing, fun energetic team. As the first impression for our clients, superior customer service skills and professionalism are of the upmost importance. In this role, you will take ownership by providing a positive patient experience through great phone etiquette, attention to detail with patient record management, problem solving for schedule management and serving as a crucial player in overall success of care through multifaceted duties.
QUALITIES THAT ARE IMPORTANT FOR THIS POSITION:
- A friendly, outgoing, energetic personality, ability to multitask, great organization skills, detail oriented, dependable, patient focused and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Someone who has a strong passion for people and helping them achieve their goals
- A person who gets excited about learning and developing
- Ability to work as part of a team across multiple job duties
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to learn or have some experience with EMR systems, Insurance handling, pre-authorizations, insurance verification, etc.
- Front Office/ Medical Receptionist Experience preferred, but not required.
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Applications, Scheduling, internet searching, etc.)
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Excelling as the first impression of our organization through answering phone, greeting patients, and maintaining friendly and professional relationships with all business interactions
- Scheduling appointments and schedule management to ensure patient success across multiple providers
- Accurate patient record management including data acquisition and input, filing, faxing, and scanning medical records
- Proficient in obtaining patient insurance information, verifying benefits, obtaining insurance authorization, and successfully communicating the patient’s financial responsibility
- Practices confidentiality and privacy protocols in accordance with company policies and HIPAA requirements
- Duties of a PT Aide by assisting the physical therapy providers cleaning and stocking rooms, laundry, and minor patient care items
- Willingness to take on various duties as needed
- Maintaining clean, organized workspaces
- Meet Pain & Movement Solution’s values to provide high quality care and service that exceeds expectations
ABOUT PAIN & MOVEMENT SOLUTIONS
Pain & Movement Solutions is a growing outpatient physical therapy private practice. We are a group of mindful practitioners dedicated to empowering our patients with the skills they need to live their best life. We are dedicated to delivering physical therapy to its fullest potential to provide the community with a first-choice, trusted professional and healthcare facility to find solutions to all their pain and movement problems. Our clients know they will not only receive quality care with the highest level of professionalism, but they will also be treated like good friends and valued like family.
- Teamwork: Collaborates in a fun, respectful, professional manner to cultivate trusting, productive relationships with our team, clients, community, colleagues and referral sources.
- Excellence: Constant pursuit of excellence and growth at all levels to be the preferred provider and organization for all musculoskeletal conditions. Exceeds expectations for patient care.
- Value: Delivers a strong patient experience. Works to exceed expectations and provide value in every encounter. A respected ambassador of the organization and profession who advocates to transform the health of our society with a proactive, wellness approach.
- Service: Committed to selfless service to our patients, teammates, communities, business partners, and society at every level of the organization. Every individual we work with is valued. Provides altruistic and empathetic care to empower every person we encounter to live their best life
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Compensation: $14 – $18 Hourly
Benefits: Bonus Program, Health/Vision/Dental Insurance, Retirement Plan, increasing PTO & Holiday Pay
- Schedule will range within the following:
- Monday – Thursday 7 am to 6 pm
- Fridays 7 am to 1 pm
- Submit resume to Julie Wingen
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 605-723-0185