Our experts understand the high demands that athletes place on their bodies.
While injury prevention is important, when you push your body to the edge of physical performance you may occasionally get hurt. It is critical that your healthcare provider understand your sport and the body’s biomechanical demands of play.
Our specialized clinicians are here to return you to your maximum potential as quickly as possible, while minimizing the risk of re-injury. We will also work closely with our athlete’s entire sports medicine team, including coaches, to ensure a collaborative and comprehensive approach.
Click each title below to read more about each topic.
ACL Injury Rehabilitation
Physical Therapy is the most critical aspect of recovery and return to sport after injuring your ACL.
Let us help you get back to walking, running, squatting, cutting, pivoting, jumping and landing.
Whether you have undergone an ACL reconstruction surgery or are taking a conservative, non-surgical approach, our expert clinicians will provide you with a comprehensive rehab experience to get you back to your activity/sport at your highest level with decreased risk for re-injury.
Your rehab experience is key to your recovery – Count on Pain & Movement Solutions to utilize their whole-body approach to receive individualized, progressive activities to put you back at the top of your game.
Pain & Movement Solutions utilizes the CLEARED CONCUSSION RECOVERY Program® to assist in your recovery. This same program is utilized by the Denver Broncos & Resilience Code Concussion Clinic.
Symptoms of a Concussion:
- Eye Strain or Blurred Vision
- Balance Problems
- Motion Sensitivity
- Persisting Nausea
- Difficulty concentrating
- Neck Pain
Learn more here about Pain & Movement Solutions’ Concussion management.
Is that back/shoulder/knee pain affecting your swing?
Golfers– professionals and amateurs alike – are becoming increasingly aware and understand the importance of golf fitness and conditioning and the impact it can have on their game.
Pain & Movement Solutions offers Golf SOLUTIONS with programs that can cater to each individual player regardless of playing experience or current fitness levels. Our staff utilizes their expertise to attend to injured golfers, keep active players active and work with all golfers on fitness and conditioning to prevent future injury and improve their game.
Contact us today to find your SOLUTION to improve your game!
“If you run, you are a runner. It doesn’t matter how fast or how far. It doesn’t matter if today is your first day or if you’ve been running for 20 years. There is not test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run.” ~ John Bingham
At Pain & Movement Solutions, we want to keep you running!
We are able to evaluate how you run with our running gait analysis and specifically design an exercise program to make you a faster and stronger runner, while also reducing your risk of injury.
We can also help you find SOLUTIONS to treat many running conditions, including:
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome (Runner’s Knee)
- IT Band Syndrome
- Shin Splints
- Chronic Low back Pain
- SI Joint Pain
- Chronic Hamstring Strain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Heel Pain
- Achilles Tendinitis/Tendinosis
Contact us Today to find Your Running SOLUTIONS!
Pain & Movement Solutions keeps our local athletes at the top of their game.
- 2 Free Sport SOLUTIONS visits to all high school athletes.
- Evaluation and treatment by a Doctor of Physical Therapy to address any injuries/pains that may occur during the sporting season or to assist with performance enhancement
- Free Injury Prevention & Performance Enhancement Screens
- Full body screen with focus on areas related to sports-specific injuries and any other problem areas the athlete may have.
- Professional recommendations to assist with injury prevention and performance enhancement.
- Athletes WIN: Fast and effective care to minimize time spent off the field.
- Physical Therapists are your most skilled health care providers who understand your sport and the body’s biomechanical demands of play.
- Our specialized clinicians are here to return you to your maximum potential as quickly as possible while minimizing the risk of reinjury.
- Parents WIN: Free medical care from the most qualified healthcare professionals to conservatively treat athletic injuries to keep your child healthy and at optimal performance.
- Coaches WIN: We work closely with our athlete’s entire sport’s medicine team, including coaches and athletic trainer, to ensure a collaborative and comprehensive approach. Coaches can also receive strength and conditioning programs to address global team weaknesses and high risk injury areas to assist in injury prevention and performance enhancement.
How to Use:
- Call Pain & Movement Solutions at 605-723-0185 to schedule your Sports SOLUTIONS visit.
- Client must reference the Sport SOLUTIONS program to receive benefits.
- No referral required.
- Program eligibility per each school year.
- Must be a high school athlete.
“Believe that you can run farther or faster. Believe that you’re young enough, old enough, strong enough, and so on to accomplish everything you want to do. Don’t let worn-out beliefs stop you from moving beyond yourself.” ~Anonymous
We offer more than physical therapy. We offer an innovative approach to health, fitness and continued patient care.
At Pain & Movement Solutions we offer an integrated training focused on the need to move three-dimensionally, while providing education to clients to help improve their overall quality of life.
Receive personalized training programs from Doctors of Physical Therapy designed to:
- Increase Mobility
- Build Strength
- Improve Stability
- Prevent Injuries
- Create Power
- Improve Vitality
Don’t just survive, THRIVE.
Fit SOLUTIONS includes advance 1:1 training aimed at all demographics, from high school athletes and students to business professionals, senior citizens or a weekend warrior looking to take on their next big hike, hunt or bike/running competition.
Contact us today for your SOLUTION to Level Up!