2 Free Sports SOLUTIONS Visits
Evaluation and treatment by a Doctor of Physical Therapy to address any injuries/pains that may occur during the sporting season or to assist with performance enhancement.
Free Injury Prevention & Performance Enhancement Screens
Full body screen with focus on areas related to sports-specific injuries and any other problem areas the athlete may have.
Professional recommendations to assist with injury prevention & performance enhancement.
How To Use:
- Call Pain & Movement Solutions at 605-723-0185 to schedule your Sports SOLUTIONS visit.
- Utilize during the 2020-2021 athletic season.
- Must be a High School Athlete.
No referral required.
Assist athletes in achieving their optimal performance, while improving their overall health and well-being during their sport.
The sooner musculoskeletal injuries are addressed, the faster you return to your optimal performance level!
Fast and effective care to minimize time spent off the field.
- Physical Therapists are your most skilled healthcare providers who understand your sport and the body’s biomechanical demands of play.
- Our specialized clinicians are here to return you to your maximum potential as quickly as possible, while minimizing the risk of re-injury.
Free medical care from the most qualified healthcare professionals to conservatively treat athletic injuries to keep your child healthy and at optimal performance.
We work closely with our athlete’s entire sport’s medicine team, including coaches and athletic trainer, to ensure a collaborative and comprehensive approach.
- Coaches also receive strength and conditioning programs to address global team weaknesses and high risk injury areas to assist in injury prevention and performance enhancement.